6in Jeep X-series Suspension Lift Kit (07-18 Wrangler JK 2-Door) Rough Country - 68422
Rough Country's 6-inch X-Series Suspension Lift System - 68422
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more efficiently.
- Includes our N3 series shock absorbers.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit 4-door (Unlimited) models.
- 2012-2018 models require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft (#1030)
- Front and rear driveshafts are REQUIRED to replace the factory limited travel driveshafts.