6in Jeep X-series Suspension Lift Kit - 66220
Venture far beyond the limits of a stock Wrangler with Rough Country's all-inclusive 6-inch X-Series Lift for Jeep TJ. Level the front of your vehicle with the rear while gaining enough increased ground clearance to run up to 35-inch tires.
Rough Country's X-Series line represents the best-in-class equipment for off-road action, including X-Flex Adjustable Control Arms, Clevite Rubber Bushings, Sway-bar quick disconnects, and our Premium N3 shocks.
For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your Jeep to the limits, this kit features an upgraded Forged Adjustable Track Bar. Made of forged steel, this 16lb Track Bar boasts a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. Easy to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle. This kit includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Coil springs are progressive rate for enhanced ride quality.
- Quick disconnects quickly and easily store out of the way when not in use.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5 inch diameter body and 1.25 inch thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Transfer case drop kit or Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft is recommended to avoid driveline vibration.
- Rubicon models do not need a SYE kit or transfer case drop but a CV driveshaft is still recommended.