Body Armor Cladding, Rocker Panel Guard, Steel; 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK - 11615.11
When it comes to protecting your vulnerable rocker panels from off-road hazards, Rugged Ridge XHD Armor Cladding has got you covered like no other. Robust 3 mm thick steel plate shields your JKâ€™s lower body panels from glancing blows with a sectional design that conforms tightly to the contoured surface for an extremely uniform fitment. A rugged black textured powder coat offers impressive looks and superior rÃ©sistance to rust and corrosion, backed by the added assurance of our 5-Year Limited Warranty. XHD Armor Cladding secures to the body firmly with the supplied black button-head hardware for a clean, finished appearance (some drilling required) and is compatible with OE and aftermarket fender flares, as well as the perfect complement to Rugged Ridge Armor Fenders. (11615.01/11615.02), for a total appearance package capable of tackling any trail. Available for both 2 and 4-door JK models.
- Sturdy 3mm thick steel protects your JK's rockers from rocks & other trail hazards
- Contoured sectional design molds to lower body for uniform fit
- Durable black textured powder coat
- Works with OE and aftermarket fenders & Rugged Ridge Armor Fenders (11615.01/11615.03)
- Bolt-on installation using supplied button head hardware (some drilling required)