Jeep Wrangler TJ Boulder Aluminum Differential Cover, Black, for Dana 35 - 16595.14
The new matte black Rugged Ridge Boulder Aluminum Differential Covers are constructed from A356-T6 cast aluminum for strong impact resistance and feature a precision machined sealing surface, allowing gaskets or RTV sealant to be used for a leak-free seal. Each cover is designed to help protect internal components from damage caused by contact with rocks and other terrain off-road as well as aid in dissipating heat from differentials. These covers come complete with a magnetic drain plug for protection against costly damage from metal particles that can accumulate in gear oil and include a specially designed dipstick bolt to help Jeep owners avoid under or overfilling their differentials. Patent No. D798,906
- Constructed of A356-T6 cast aluminum for strong impact resistance.
- Matte black powder-coated texture offers a high quality finish with a stylish look.
- Machined sealing surface allows gaskets or RTV sealant to adhere easily, providing great sealing
- Magnetic Drain Plug provides extra protection against oil particles
- Custom dipstick bolt makes it easier to determine correct fill line