HD Steering Tie Rod, TJ, 44 Inches Long; Jeep Wrangler TJ - 18050.58
Beef up your ride with Rugged Ridge HD steering components. This is a bolt-on solution for preventing bent tie rods from wheeling with larger tires. The tubes are 1-1/4 inch OD SAE 1018 steel that is cold rolled to produce a brawny Â¼-inch wall thickness. This is true DOM tubing with NO seams OR welds to potentially fail. The tie rod tube is 44-inches in length and features M22 â€“ 1.5 2B threads. This is a replacement component for HD Steering Kit 18050.82.
- This is a replacement component for HD Steering Kit 18050.82.
- Made from 1.25-inch ID SAE 1080 steel tube
- Sturdy 0.25-inch wall thickness
- Features M22 â€“ 1.5 threads and 44-inch overall length
- Connects left & right steering knuckle