Put the shovel to rest with Rough Country new High Clearance Skid Plate. Made from heavy-duty quarter inch steel, this super tough belly pan protects the underside of your vehicle from off-road hazards. With its innovative design the skid plate sits snug to the vehicle, avoiding hang-ups your factory plate cant, and allowing an additional 2-inches of clearance. The pronounced lip traverses rocks and dirt with ease. A powdercoat helps ward off the elements as well as it gives the vehicle a killer look.Rough Country High Clearance Skid Plate - 1120
Incl. Transmission Mounting Plate; Hardware; 1/4 in. Thick; Steel; Provides 2 in. Of Additional Clearance
- Only fits 1997-2002 models with 4.0L 6-cylinder engine w/ automatic transmission.
- Non-Rubicon models require a Slip-Yoke Eliminator.
- An extended rear CV Drive Shaft is required.
- 1.25in Body Lift Kit is required. (#1157)
- 1in Motor Mount Kit is required. (#1156)
- Rubicon models require compressor relocation bracket. (#1123)
- Install Time 3-4 Hours