Reduce bump steer and improve your lifted Jeep’s ride quality with Rough Country’s JK High Steer Kit!
At stock height, your vehicle’s drag link and track bar sit parallel. The more you lift your Jeep, the further your track bar and drag link drift apart. This differentiation can cause bump steer during suspension travel. Rough Country’s JK High Steer Kit resets these two components back to an optimum, factory-like angle. This solution promotes better handling and steering without adding additional stress to your steering box.
Each kit features an upgraded drag link with a fully greasable ball joint for a long lifespan of great performance. For vehicles that already have a track bar bracket, choose our drag-link only kit. Vehicles without a track bar bracket will need to select our drag link + bracket kit.
- Fits models with 3.5 - 6in suspension lift kits.
- This Kit Must Be Used With A Stock Pitman Arm
- Does Not Work With Aftermarket Drop Pitman Arms
- MUST be used with track bar relocation bracket. If choosing "Drag Link Only" option, please ensure your vehicle has a track bar relocation bracket
- This kit can be used on Jeeps with 3.5-4 of lift if equipped with a factory track bar.
- This kit can be used on Jeeps with 4.5-6 of lift with Rough Country's forged adjustable track bar or similar aftermarket, adjustable track bar.
- Install Time 2-3 Hours