Jeep Wrangler TJ Rear CV Drive Shaft Rough Country - 5080.1
This double cardan style CV drive shaft is recommended for Jeep TJ Wrangler models equipped with 4in - 6in suspension lifts or 87-93 Jeep YJ Wrangler models equipped with 4in suspension lifts to prevent driveline vibration and the rear output shaft from breaking.
- Collapsed Measurement: 15.5-inches
- Extended Measurement: 19-inches
- After lifting your Jeep TJ or YJ Wrangler a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues and provide the longest lasting drive shaft.
- Includes Brute Force Red seals
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the bottom of your Jeep.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Recommended on TJ models with 4in - 6in of lift.
- ONLY fits 1997-2002 TJ models with 2.5L 4-cylinder engine and 3-speed automatic transmission.
- ONLY fits 2005-2006 TJ models with 2.4L 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed manual transmission.
- Does NOT fit Rubicon models.
- Recommended on YJ models with 4in of lift.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator is REQUIRED.