Jeep TJ Rear CV Drive Shaft (00-06 Wrangler TJ) Rough Country - 5074.1
This double cardan style CV drive shaft is recommended for Jeep TJ Wrangler models equipped with 4in - 6in suspension lifts to prevent driveline vibration and the rear output shaft from breaking.
- Collapsed Measurement: 15.125-inches
- Extended Measurement: 18.625-inches
- After lifting your Jeep TJ Wrangler a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues and provide the longest lasting drive shaft.
- Includes Brute Force Red seals
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the bottom of your Jeep.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- ONLY fits models with Dana 44 rear axle and manual transmission.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator is REQUIRED.
- Recommended on models with 4in - 6in of lift.
- Does NOT fit Rubicon models.
- Does NOT fit Unlimited models.
- Does NOT fit 00-02 models with 4cyl engine and 3-speed auto transmission. Please use #5080.1
- Does NOT fit 05-06 models with 2.4L 4cyl engine and 6-speed manual transmission. Please use #5080.1