Jeep Wrangler JK 6-7" Long Arm Lift with Hydro Shocks Skyjacker - JK60LAK-SX-H
The AWT JEEP DIFFERNCE
SkyjackerÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® Suspension Lift Kits provide a smooth, comfortable ride, while responding to on or off-road conditions. They help you get the right height, clearance, and attitude on your truck and maintain that factory ride quality, while improving handling. They come with all of the necessary mounting hardware and detailed instructions, and are available for 2WD or 4WD vehicles.
- 2007-2018 Wrangler JK, 2 and 4-door models
- Provides more room for bigger tires, more articulation and FLEX at a very popular price
- Softride front and rear coils springs provide the stable, comfortable ride.
- Front and rear Hydro 7000 Shocks
- Bump Stop Extensions
- Extended Brake Lines
- Front Lower Control Arms
- Front Track Bar Bracket
- Front Upper Control Arms
- Rear Lower Control Arms
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Rear Upper Control Arms
- Sway Bar Endlinks
- Due to Weight Differences 2 Door Models may Receive an Additional 1" of Lift Over 4 Door Models with the 6-7" Kit
- HD steering stabilizer kit recommended
- Drop pitman arm required [JA770] - sold separately
- New Front & Rear Drive Shaft is Required.
- OEM Wheel can be Used.
- 2 Door Models will Require Rear CV Driveshaft.
- Part [CAM700] Highly Recommended for 2 Door Models for Optimum Pinion Adjustment.
- For 12-18 Models 3.5" Lifts & Up will Require Exhaust Spacers [JK36ESK].
- Factory Skid Plates Can Not be Re-Used with Long Arm Series.
American Wheel and Tire and all of it’s affiliate sites offer ground shipping on all purchases. Tracking numbers will be provided with all orders. We at AWT use the highest standards set by FEDEX, UPS, or any other shipping companies. We package your orders to ensure they arrive in a brand new, unphased condition. Should your package arrive in an unsatisfactory manner, or potentially damaged it is your responsibility to contact AWT immediately (48 Hours) so that we may take the appropriate measures to correct the order.
Expedited Shipping – Should you need your order expedited for some reason, please contact AWT ideally before placing your order online. Our shipping rates are very competitive but we want to make sure we get the details correct prior to your placing your order.
Products may ship in multiple boxes from different locations if possible to ensure a speedy delivery of your order. There are no additional fees for this – AWT believes in providing the fastest and most efficient way to deliver your order(s) and works hard to make sure your product arrives as soon as possible.
Transit Times - Standard & Ground Shipping
Saturdays and Sundays are not considered transit days as outlined by FEDEX/UPS and other shipper’s policies. Select areas may see Saturday deliveries based on driver availability, however ground shipping is typically Monday to Friday excluding holidays.
Typically ground shipping is 4-5 days across the country. However, if we are able to source your product from a closer location to your delivery address – you may see your order much sooner! Each order is a case-by-case basis and we cannot guarantee early delivery of your order until it has shipped and has been issued a tracking number.