Spare Tire Relocation Bracket; 18-19 Jeep Wrangler JL - 11585.26
Fitting 35-inch tires on the Wrangler JL is one of the easiest and most appealing upgrades around. We felt that hauling a bigger spare tire shouldnÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢t be a headache either. Rugged RidgeÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s Spare Tire Relocation Bracket is designed to effectively mount a 35 x 12.50 tire upward and outward, giving you adequate clearance from the rear bumper while eliminating aggravating interference with the factory proximity sensors. Purpose-built from muscular 4mm thick steel and reinforced for added strength, we finished it off with a fine textured powder coat so itÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s built to outperform the factory equipment and look great doing it. Installation is quick and concise with the included instructions. Works with factory back-up camera and high-mount brake light equipment.
- Effectively moves spare tire upward and outward giving greater clearance
- Built from 4mm thick plate steel
- Sturdy 1-piece design with internal reinforcements for added strength
- Easily carries a 35-inch diameter tire
- Tough satin black powder coat finish