Spare Tire Relocation Bracket; 18-19 Jeep Wrangler JL - 11585.26
Fitting 35-inch tires on the Wrangler JL is one of the easiest and most appealing upgrades around. We felt that hauling a bigger spare tire shouldnâ€™t be a headache either. Rugged Ridgeâ€™s Spare Tire Relocation Bracket is designed to effectively mount a 35 x 12.50 tire upward and outward, giving you adequate clearance from the rear bumper while eliminating aggravating interference with the factory proximity sensors. Purpose-built from muscular 4mm thick steel and reinforced for added strength, we finished it off with a fine textured powder coat so itâ€™s built to outperform the factory equipment and look great doing it. Installation is quick and concise with the included instructions. Works with factory back-up camera and high-mount brake light equipment.
- Effectively moves spare tire upward and outward giving greater clearance
- Built from 4mm thick plate steel
- Sturdy 1-piece design with internal reinforcements for added strength
- Easily carries a 35-inch diameter tire
- Tough satin black powder coat finish